Thursday, February 24, 2011

Smoothies by Jamiyah


Are you looking for a satisfying healthy smoothie? Then you need to try McDonald’s new real fruit smoothies! I’ve always been tired of having to drink healthy drinks with no flavor, but now I don’t have to. All I have to do is drive down to McDonald’s and buy me a smoothie There are two flavors Wild Berry and Strawberry Banana. The Strawberry Banana is my favorite and the healthiest! Just the taste of that cold delicious pink fruity smoothie makes me want to sing. My only complaint was when I was drinking I tasted too much banana. But the smoothie was still so good I could barely think about the banana. So the next time you feel the need to have a satisfying healthy smoothie then go down to McDonald’s and try one of those brain freezing smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment